Aug 21, 2011

Another Afternoon at the Park

First, let me say that I am looking forward to Fall.  I want to get out more to explore some photography, but it is so hot outside that I have almost no desire.  And.. Fall is my favorite season.  I look forward to the leaves changing colors, the pumpkins, costumes, and well just everything about the Fall season.  Until then I guess I'll just suffer through the summer heat :)

My husband and I decided to take the munchkin to the park today.  I have taken several photos at this park, but did not want to pass up an opportunity to get a couple shots that I may not have gotten before.  I definitely got a couple cute pictures.  I am quite proud of the fact that I also stayed in manual mode the entire time so all blurred effects and focus issues were done by me and not the camera's preset settings.

 To state the obvious, this is an example of why you should take the cap off before you start taking pictures! (OOPS!)

 Duck!  I love how the water rings surrounded this duck.


 Somehow I managed to get the focus on the grass behind her, but not on Ava.  Hmm.


This one was too cute.  Ava really likes the big slide at the park and this is her climbing up to the top.

This picture was a little blurred and I'm not completely satisfied with it.  But hey.. I can admit when I screw up.. haha!


I attempted this picture the first weekend that I had the camera and managed to focus on the tree, but not on Ava.  I was determined this time to get the picture right.  Guess what?  I got it!

 I love the look on her face.  She is such a beautiful little girl (but I may be a bit biased!).


She had one of her eyes closed while she was looking at something.  Silly kid.


 I like this picture in black and white with the color of her eyes brought through.  



No comments:

Post a Comment